Study group, CFA 1, Dec. 2008, Manhattan

Is anyone interested to form a group to study for CFA 1 in Manhattan?

anyone?

hey aikacfa, i’m from Manhattan. I am gearing up for the jun exam…Will be studying at neighborhood Starbucks, like everyday… Shoot me an email if your interested.

I’m also from Manhattan and studying for June…

Cool, where in Manhattan are you guys from? Im on the Upper East Side like (86th street stop)…

Hi filimp123 and yodzinka, Let’s study together. I am in downtown (9th st) . What are you reading now?

Hi there, I am taking up CFA L1 in june 2008, wanted to meet a few people for a study group. I am an MBA student, with a focus in finance. How often you plan to meet for studies, where and when? I was thinking to meet on sunday, 10th feb! Let me know you comments. You can email me at ankitjain.blr@gmail.com Ankit

I cannot do this Sunday :frowning: Anytime after 12pm on Saturday will work for me. Does anyone want to meet this Saturday?

im studying every day this week…doesn’t matter much to me! my email is mardjokic@gmail.com…if everyone can post their emails ill get a circulation going between us…

This Saturday is good for me… I will email you filipm123. I am in UES too.

filipm123, I just sent you an email.

Hello, Just curious: a) Are you guys using Schweser? b) Which part of level 1 are you currently studying? I am studying for the June exam, too.

NYCCheng Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hello, > > Just curious: a) Are you guys using Schweser? b) > Which part of level 1 are you currently studying? > > > I am studying for the June exam, too. a) Yes b) Econ (should be done by tomorrow) Taking the exam in June, already in a group with 2 people who are both taking it in June.