Study Guide for Level 2

Which study guide do you recommend for Level 2 exam preparation: Schweser, Stalla, Analyst Notes, or something else? Does CFA send you study guides when you register for your exam?

Yes CFA Institute will send you one of either Schweser or Stalla, but only their basic packages.

CFAI will send schweser or Stalla? :wink:

cfai only deliver curriculum of 6-book set developed by them.

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes CFA Institute will send you one of either > Schweser or Stalla, but only their basic packages. yeah right!

topher, the basic package I got was Stalla and seemed to be decent. You could also ask for the full Stalla package by paying an additional $25 even after yu’ve received your CFAI volumes.

does it mean we can get either stalla or shweser along with CFAI texts from CFAI itself? is there any extra charge for this? sounds like a good deal!

bk Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > does it mean we can get either stalla or shweser > along with CFAI texts from CFAI itself? is there > any extra charge for this? > > sounds like a good deal! No, you don’t get it from CFAI. You’d need to purchase the package…

Nope, if you argue your case, they’ll give it to you. Just tell them it’s not fair that everyone got it and you don’t, or else that you won’t buy the textbooks. Worked for me.

What are you guys talking about? Why would the CFA Institute provide third-party materials, from their competitors? This makes no sense at all to me. June07_guy: Please do tell how you went about telling the CFAI that if they didn’t give you the Schweser/Stalla books you wouldn’t buy theirs, especially since the option to buy the CFAI books is no longer an available and their books are automatically paid for and included in your enrollment fee.

looks like it’s going to be a lonnnnnngg winter and spring!