study material for Level 3

Hi, I was wondering if anybody had any input into a preferred study materials for level 3. I have used schweser for level 1 and two, but don’t think Ill have the time to go thru all the books as thoroughly as I like this time. Allen Resources offers about 25 CDS with videos covering the same content. Plus if you fail, they give you your money back. Any thoughts about switching over to Allen Resources and video CDs for the Level 3 of the CFA.

If you have used schweser for L1 and L2 and passed, then why change it now?! Stick to the winning strategy. I don’t think that a money re-fund option should be a prevailing argument.

C’mon man, you must have passed LI and LII to get here, you know by now what works and what doesn’t. You also know you’ll get 10 different opinions on the best study method/source/technique. It doesn’t matter what you use, it’s what you do with it that counts.

Why does everyone ask this question? Its all about personal preference.

chedges Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why does everyone ask this question? Its all about > personal preference. Yup, but every newbie comes with the same question…and the search function is not that user-friendly. Chad should make a topic on this and put it as a sticky on all discussions. Cheers