Study Partner for CFA level 1

Hey Rajshree, I am going to appear for May 2022 CFA1.We can study together

@Balaji_Prabhu Hey I am too going to appear for MAy 2022 exam

Hello Guys,

I am prep for CFA L1 in Aug22’ and looking for partner to learn the entire curriculum in depth. so far I have covered QM only.

WhatsApp
+971 50 5921722

1 Like

Hello!
I’m looking for partners to study and prepare for CFA level I my exam is for November this year
I have just received the books from cfa institute!
Please contact me if you look for a study partner
Have a nice day
Thanks

Hello! I am also looking for a partner for the November exam. If you want to write to +57 300 7217979 and let’s talk!

Hi, im looking for partners to study november CFA level I. I would like to create a telegram, whatsapp or discord grup to talk about things. Anybody in?

1 Like

Hey there. Good luck in your studies. I am an MBA who created an an app with technology to match CFA study partners. Check it out! Let me know if I can be of any help davidspector08@gmail.com

Hi everyone,
I’m come from Vietnam.
I’m not good at English however I’m trying to learn English to read material CFA .
I’m looking for study partner my exam.
My email address is duyentrieuquytquyt@gmail.com

Hi everyone, I’m seriously considering studying for the CFA. Asked someone who already had theirs and they shared this site with me. The goal is to start studying by the end of the year… but wanted to be active on this forum prior to. Another goal is to start a money management firm by 2030.

Hi Quyt, what resource are you using to learn English?