Study Partner for CFA level 1

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a study partner for cfa level 1. I am planning to take my level 1 exam in February 2022. I orders Kaplan Schweser resources (2022). I recently graduated with my MBA and decided to take CFA. I only reviewed Quant section from free online recourses. I want to start from the beginning and learn everything with great details. (thats why I prefer to take an exam in February).
We can study online as well. I am ready to spend a lot of time and effort.
Please let me know if anyone is interested.
Thank you very much!

Hi, I am planning to take the exam in 2022 as well but I am from an engineering background and completely new to finance ,I am nowhere near your level ,would love to connect with you if you would like to .

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to me. When are you planning to start the preparation?

Since i am new to financial concepts I was afraid I will take more time than normal so I started my preparation yesterday.

Can you send me your email?

vibhubhardwaj55@gmail.com

I’m interested to partner with CFA level 1 prep. I currently work as an Equity Research Analyst and have done Masters in Finance. Connect with me on LinkedIn, we can prepare together. https://www.linkedin.com/in/srikumar-ravindran/