Study Program: Schweser- Whats yours?

Hi guys

I wanted to post up my study program on what i’ll be covering each time I go through the books and I wanted to get your opinions on if I’ve missed anything (of if certain things i’m doing is wasting my time?). I have enrolled to sit the exam in December 2012… It’ll be great to hear what others are covering each time they go through the course as well.

1st Round

• Watching the Schewer video Instructions - Watching each reading then:

• Reading the Schweser Notes - reading each reading then:

• Doing the concept checkers then the Challenge Problems (Reading the anwers and actually learning how the hell they got to the answer)

2nd Round

• Re-reading the Schweser Notes - then making my own notes according to each LOS. (watching the video instructions if i need clarification or if thats not enough go to the CFA insitute books)

• Doing the concept checkers then the Challenge Problems - Own my own without answers

• then the CFA insitute problems - (Reading the anwers and actually learning how the hell they got to the answer)

3rd Round

• Reading my own notes

• CFA Insitute problems again

• Q Bank questions for each reading - Making note of curly questions and studying their answers

4th Round

• Quick Gloss over my notes - maybe even buy the secret sauce to see if ive missed anything.

• Practice Questions booklet 1 & 2 from Schweser

• Practice exams purchased from CFA Institues

• Q Bank - Doing all the questions that I had trouble with

I dont plan on reading each LOS in the CFA institue book as I heard its quite long winded…

Is this enough preparation for the exam??? if not please let me know what I can improve on.

Thanks guys, your opinions would be appreciated.