Study Progress

For those taking the exam in June. I am starting Vol. 3 this week. Just finished up Econ. How far along are you?

Finished Corp. Finance, now to portfolio management :slight_smile:

jarobi04 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > For those taking the exam in June. > > I am starting Vol. 3 this week. Just finished up > Econ. > > > How far along are you? hi,Finished Ethics, Quants, Econ and halfway thru FRA, good luck

I think I am far behind you guys! I started studying in almost end of January. I am done with Ethics and almost done with Quant (by end of this week). I guess to need to speed up.

Starting Port. Managerment tomorrow. But I still need to review every once in a while…FRA and Quant are the big beasts that I need conquer because I conquer the exam. CONQUER I SAY!! AHHHHHH

I am also about to finish quant, and I began in January anothercfainnyc. I have not been using study notes and I have literally read every word and taken detailed notes for every reading. I have also done all of the practice problems and reviewed them. Aside from that, I have been making flash cards with key formulas and definitions of terms.

rramirez - Yes, I have been making flashcards with key formulas and definitions as well. I studied Ethics from the CFAI books and used Schweser notes for Quant. I practiced a lot of problems from Schweser QBank for SS2 and should finish a substantial number of SS3 problems by end of this week. I am skipping Economics for now (will get to it later) and moving ahead to FSA, next week.