Study Schedule

What do you guys think of this schedule…doable? too ambitious? November & December - Finish Quant, Econ, & FSA & Corp Finance This is seven study sessions…I figure I can bang out quant, and FSA…by november end…and hit up Corp Fin and Econ in December. January - Do all of Equity - 3 SS’s Feb - Alt & FI - 3 SS’s Mar - Derivatives & PM - 3 SS’s Apr - Ethics, Reiview & Catchp May - Review, Problems, Review, Problems, Review…you get the idea…thow in some CFAI mocks and Schweser Practice Volume’s 1 & 2… June - Take the exam… Let me know your thoughts…especially banni, CFAboston…what do you guys think? Will finish reading 11 of quant today…thought it be lot harder to get back into…so far not soo bad…

looks fine to me. FSA in less than a month is aggressive. now that it’s nov, schweser has been ordered (mine should get to me early next week), it’s time. play ball. game on. notch it up from very casual to pretty regular reading. daj, don’t worry, it’s not time to stop crushing natties yet. i wait til maybe mid-april before i give up on that.

thanks banni, yes you are right…FSA, Crop Fin, Quant and Econ is aggressive in nov and dec…however, trying to aim high…hopefully i will get there or come close let’s see how it goes…

got my schweser books this weekend…start Fixed Income/Derivatives tonight. My plan is to get those out of hte way by mid december and then start back up mid January with whatever order schweser goes through in their classes