Study Schedule

Hi All, Long time lurker, first time poster. I have put together a schedule to make sure I don’t fall behind in my preparation. The schedule is based on Schweser study sessions. Please let me know if you think I should tweak it in any way or just any advice in general would be great. Thanks Week Of------Study Topic Dec 16th------Econ 4th & 5th Dec 23rd------Econ 5th & 6th Dec 30th------Quant 2 Jan 6th--------Quant 3 Jan 13th------Ethics 1 & 2 Jan 20th------Catch Up Week / Review Jan 27th------FSA 7 Fed 3rd-------FSA 8 Feb 10th-----FSA 9 Feb 17th-----FSA 10 Feb 24th-----Catch Up Week / Review Mar 2nd------Corp Fin 11 Mar 9th-------PM 18 Mar 16th-----Equity 12 & 13 Mar 23rd-----Catch Up Week / Review Mar 30th-----Equity 14 & Fixed Income 15 Apr 6th-------Fixed Income 15 & 16 Apr 13th-----Derivatives 17 Apr 20th-----Alt Investments 18 Apr 27th-----Catch Up / Review May 4th------Review May 11th----Review May 18th----Review May 25th----Review Jun 1st------Review

i sat the dec 2007 exam and thats what my schedule looked like (roughly)… although, i wished i’d given myself more time for review… maybe 1 1/2-2 months instead of just one… but if you’re able to keep it up, it looks the goods… (also, i needed about a weeks break in the middle somewhere, since i felt myself burning out…)

i was wandering would you like toshare schwezer cfa1 pdf? thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Obviously, the schedule looks fine. The question is whether or not you can follow it. The hardest part of studying for the Dec. test was reviewing as I went along. After you finish reading through an entire SS, trust me, the last thing you’ll want to do is go over it again. Goodluck.