Study Sequence

any level 3 passer can shed some light on what’s your sequence to study the 18 LOS? http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/leveliiioutline.html Thanks for your suggestion!

I’m breezing through everything except Fixed and Deriv. Should that be left for last?

you will get a lot of different ways that people used. Having just passed III, I used the old-fashioned boring way and went through the CFAI books from study session 1 to ss18 in sequence doing the problems/questions in between and highlighting important sentences that covered the LOS. I did glance at Schweser after each study session to do their end of chapter questions. I found that I had to go back and re-read a few sessions in April - fixed income and derivatives in particular as they are very complex in my opinion and they have tons of LOS and calculations. My final review included a re-read of the Institutional and Individual Portf Mgmt readings - IPS stuff which is the crux of the AM part of exam. Then it was CFAI online exams and Schweser Book 6 exams. Schweser has a Faculty Office Hours on their website that is extremely informative if you have online access.