Study Status as of Jan 16, 2013

Together FRA and Equity are almost half of the exam, I dont think anyone passes after failining one of these 2

Biggies : FRA,EQ,Ethics

Smallie : Quant

Ohhh i see, so FRA ,its gonna be again.

Thank you guys!!

I’d better start working grrr

Ugg. Forgetting a lot of sh-t that I studied earlier. This is not good.

Working full time, married to an even busier doctor, no kids. But whoa, OP! I am impressed. When did you start? I just received my L1 results yesterday. Prior to that, got the headstart with Schweser and am pretty much done with Ethics, half on Quant and barely begun Econ. As I was waiting for results I was almost sure I had not passed, and almost kept myself from studying as a psychical hedge (if I study hard, I will be dissapointed as I will fail, so why don’t I take it easy and have the happy catastrophe of being unprepared for an actual success?).

Jesus Christ, guys…I just started with Ethics…you’re scaring the hell outta me. Are 4 months enough to pass if I study really hard?

Good Gracious

i havent even bought my material. Was debating whether i shud buy paperback (i like more but takes forever to reach indonesia) or eboook.

this makes me think i shud just grab ebook and start studying now

Starting this weekend. I’m just going to order the study materials tonight. Registering on this forum was the first step.

And i always thought passing the Level I was the first step.