Study Strategy

For those who passed the L1 test, I had a question about the study strategy: Did you read the entire chapters and then verify your understanding with the study guide, or go backwards by verifying key concepts in the study and guide and reviewing them in the text?

I read everything three times. Taking notes and writing down the key points. Did practice questions each time. Then took schweser practice tests. Passed

Understood. Thanks. To read the 600pg text 3-times, did you study 3-4 hours a day?

did anyone buy the scheweser/uppermark package with the instructor course/video? Are those helpful?

candace Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > did anyone buy the scheweser/uppermark package > with the instructor course/video? Are those > helpful? Yes, and it is quite helpful. Especially during the calculation questions. I used the uppermark package and I passed Level II and Level I with them. See http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260686175167 Cheers, Quant Geek