Study Tips

Hi Everyone, I hope everyone’s studying is going really well. I found some great study tips that have helped me. I particularly like the one about not aiming to know everything from every topic. http://bullsight.com/2011/02/17/cfa-exam-study-tips/ Cheers, CJ

Come on guy don’t show up here pimping your blog as your first post. Come correct and ask about back office to front office or MBA or CFA or sellside or buyside.

Well, jcole21, what’s the best way to study accounting? There is a lot of material and I’m sure they can ask the questions in a million different ways. Level 2 pension accounting is frustrating!!!

Well played sir. Continue.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Come on guy don’t show up here pimping your blog > as your first post. Come correct and ask about > back office to front office or MBA or CFA or > sellside or buyside. +100

ask if L1 will land you the ER job at JPMorgan, even though you majored in asian history, have no experience, and don’t know anything about finance except models and bottles.

Cmon, l2 accounting is simply not that bad

greengrape Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ask if L1 will land you the ER job at JPMorgan, > even though you majored in asian history, have no > experience, and don’t know anything about finance > except models and bottles. What, wait…you mean it won’t?