Study with a broken heart

Agree with a lot of what other people are saying. You’ve got to make yourself concentrate. Don’t give her the pleasure of affecting you to the point where you fail this exam. About five years ago I was engaged and my ex-fiance broke up with me. I was heartbroken. At the time, although I kept trying to tell myself, I couldn’t really see how this was a good thing. Well, it has turned out to be the best thing that could have happened to me. There are so many fish in the see and if I were married I wouldn’t be able to enjoy them like I am now :wink: Like ctnygirl said, there are lots of women that have it together and are looking for a nice guy. Hang in there.

Thank you thank you. Your support makes me wanna marry all of you. Alas, it would be illegal in many states :wink:

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > All I want is a mature, decent, honest woman. Obviously that girl doesn’t possess those qualities. Come on, there are plenty life ahead of you…few years later, when you get your charter, running your own insurance company; there will be tons of mature, decent, honest woman to meet.

Try to remember: “Living well is the best revenge.” It helps.

You can follow the “Thai hooker ten minutes before an exam” exap prep method, and not feel guilty!!!

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. "-Tony Montana A.K.A. Scarface. Buy this poster and keep it in front of you when you study. In time you will see the results. No jokes

I’m sorry, but this is the gayest thread ever.

Much as I hate to agree with Etienne, I do.

Etienne Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m sorry, but this is the gayest thread ever. Wanting women is gay now?

You know, there’s a few people of AF who rightly object to using “gay” as a derogatory term.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You know, there’s a few people of AF who rightly > object to using “gay” as a derogatory term. I probably should work on my vocabulary. That was the closest thing I had in my repertoire to describe this thread. Let’s just say it’s not very masculine.

So pining for a girl is not masculine? Well its human, nonetheless.

It depends, right? Being all emotional and heartbroken and generally girly is not masculine. Wanting to get laid so that you can tell your buddies about it, on the other hand, is. Hopefully you understand my position better.

etienne you should stop writing until you find a better way to express yourself

This made me laugh: Etienne, “Wanting to get laid so that you can tell your buddies about it, on the other hand, is [masculine].” ha ha ha… when you are still 15 years old, perhaps… ha ha ha

Etienne Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It depends, right? Being all emotional and > heartbroken and generally girly is not masculine. > Wanting to get laid so that you can tell your > buddies about it, on the other hand, is. > Hopefully you understand my position better. Trannie alert !

I remember a quote by Milton Friedman (paraphrased): “Imagine how hard it would be to find true love if there were only one other person for you that existed in the world.”

Hellloo??? where is the guy that moves thread like this to the “general discussion” section.

The edge has an Anchoring bias towards his ex girlfriend…

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The edge has an Anchoring bias towards his ex > girlfriend… Man, where was I?