Studying Advice....

For those of you who have passed any/all levels of this monster…how did you study? I realize everyone learns differerntly, but with this masive amount of information, I don’t think learning styles hold that much weight!! (Maybe that’s just me) Anyhow, I’d like some input on this, if you would please!! Thanks.

first step is to use the search command. Being this is a CFA board, I would be willing to guess the topic has been discussed a couple of times

i drank a lot

I went to strip joints - great way to concentrate!

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Man…all of you should put this CFA on hold and take this comedy act on the road… :confused:

Lots of time at Starbucks…

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll > put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I > can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use > a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a > water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond > body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel > scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which > I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest > of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion > with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries > your face out and makes you look older. Then > moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed > by a final moisturizing protective lotion. Love it- I’m a Bateman fan as well.

I think in our industry, everyone is!

i sat in Starbucks with my laptop and pretended to study

do you guys snack while studying? I find studying to be much less of a tedious task when eating cranberries raisins and almonds, being serious here

I suck on/eat Gobstoppers while I study. Not as healthy as cranberries, but I can see where you are coming from.

a handful of cranberries has the same amount of sugar as a can of coke LOL, but so do Gobstoppers prob though

I usually bring a few Pilsners and a Playboy to keep me motivated.

I thought you pick up girls in starbucks… you really study there!!!

When I study at home I open my fridge at least once every five minutes. I do not know why, there is never anything in it, just bottles of water and ketchup.