Studying at work...

Does anyone pull this off with any luck? Discuss you strategy or tips…

lunch time/analystforum.com … if you get a free sec, log on and see what people are talking about

I don’t carry any books to office as I will be shot till death here. Best bet is to be subscribed to AF RSS feed and listen to the commentry from the little window burried under 20 other ‘work-related’ windows.

There is an AF RSS Feed? Does anyone bang out qbank or anything?

I dont rock qbank, yet. I study at work, hour during lunch and sometimes another hour or so at the end of the day. Sometimes I close my door, otherwise just leave it open but most people know not to hassle during those times. Its not a secret here, its acceptable and actually encouraged. AF RSS feed would be nice however

whoa, theres an AF RSS feed? swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t carry any books to office as I will be > shot till death here. > > Best bet is to be subscribed to AF RSS feed and > listen to the commentry from the little window > burried under 20 other ‘work-related’ windows.

This is my subscription for the RSS http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/list.php?12/RSS=L2&callback=swaptiongamma@gmail.com&report=onThreadUpdate

I lay my book on my desk and read it whenever I am free, especially when all the managers are no within my sight or even out of the office. I use Tue, and Thurs. to study late at work. Usually i’ve done my work before 5pm, so that i start from 5 to 7pm.

I am on AF constantly…and I sneak a 10 question qbank’er every now and then…

I am taking on a 20 Q bank sneak from today till exam day…at a minimum…

i have been carrying my book to office everyday, but it has largely been a waste. I also planned a 10 question sneak from toady onwards but couldn’t do it today. Hopefully tomorrow would be a new day.

No. I also carry my book to office everyday, but it has largely been a waste too. But then at least I know I have it should I suddenly have large amounts of unexpected free time on my hands.

I do the same thing. carry books to work, read some in subway, solve a few problems when it is slow and quiet during noon. But, how can I subscribe the RSS? That link seems doesn’t work… (I substituted my own email address, believe me)

I put in 30 to 60 minutes at my desk in the morning every day before starting and stay for another 30 to 60 after “the day is done.” As far as hitting the books in the middle of the day, as long as I don’t have anything to do, my boss would be cool with it. The only trouble is, I always have something to do…

So has anyone figured out yet how to subscribe to RSS?? I tried the link too, it didn’t work for me :frowning:

it doesnt exist.

I pasted that link and the RSS feeds work, but are delayed by 1hr or so. Not sure why they do not come through immediately.

where did you paste it. forgive me, I’m an RSS newb. I tried to add it to google reader and it didn’t find any feed.

For all those who are trying to setup their RSS for AF. PLZ DONT copy-paste *my* url. You have to substitute *your* email address instead of mine as philip.platt has done. Since morning I have been receiving numerous repetitive emails for the same thread update and it’s cluttering my gmail account.

In another team (not my team), the boss is an easy guy. So the candidate can do CFA readings on his desk and sometimes even asks the boss to explain something to him. The candidate can bring book to the rest room and spend 20 minutes there. Everyone has her or his own situations.