studying at work?

I have all the formulas in word docs, so I keep em on my screen and glance at them while I do pointless paper pushing

I usually do this with flash cards etc the closer it gets to the exam. Right now I can save that stuff for after work

Go to the gym during lunch hour, so can study after work… use Qbank online and do the probs… cant seem to be effective reading as doing alt-tab all the time with the ass**** Lvl 1 failures walking around ready to rat me out …

that’s unfortunate.

I study an hour at lunch everyday. I also signed up for the ebooks, so I usually give those a quick skim while I “work”. We have an open desk concept (aka my team shares a long desk) so it’s tough to have any privacy. Also, the ebook is through a website; I don’t recall having to download anything.

I take notes in Word while watching the Schweser videos. I read these on one of my screens at work. The other is always open to excel. I do a lot of deal modeling so it looks like I’m reading through a Prossup, PPM, etc. Also, I am able to get into work a little early and study for about 30-40 minutes. I’m usually fresh that early with a big cup of coffee. My work is flexible enough (when we are slow) that I can leave earlier then to head up to the library. m

I use finquiz at work, try to do 30 questions in the morning and afternoon, and maybe have a quick look over summaries in schweser

I been studying at work since October i work at a contact centre for a mortgage company so in between calls i can study as much as i want my managers are kool with that … so far im done through the whole course started my revision last week from Equity doin all EOC if things keep going the way they are right now i shd be done with my revision by mid april and for the remaining 45 days just kill all the mocks i can get my hands on…not touching Qbank maybe will do around 1k questions just to time myself…