Studying late in to night

What do you guys do to stay up till late in the night when studying…?

drink a redbull… so far i havent stayed up late. i just wake up early before my afternoon classes and study.

I take N.O. Xplode (a nutritional supplement) before I work out at night and study after that like two hours later. This supplement has a decent amount of caffeine and guarine which seems to do the trick for me. I wouldn’t reccomend taking it just to study though, might give you the jitters.

Coffee works for me… keeps me up for 3-4 hours…

Coffee at 11-12 can keep me awake for 3-4 hrs… but its only awake…studying is getting still difficult. Probably the understanding is not working…or it could be that FSA is pissing me off…Especially SS 9 that I am doing right now. Noticing that inspite of being awake there is no output that I am getting out of it. Need to do something abt it.

I drink a lot of green tea. Lots of benefits. Some of which are: 1) Doesn’t get you ‘wired’/scattery brained like coffee does. 2) It’s really good for your health in so many ways. 3) It apparently improves concentration/learning/short term memory. I’m a big advocate of it and have been getting a lot of friends and family on the bandwagon. I was the kind of person that used to get sick roughly once a month or once every two months, but I’ve been drinking green tea regularly since last april and have only gotten sick a grand total of one time, and even then I’m pretty sure it was due to the fact that I had just quit smoking (this was last month sometime) and I was going through the withdrawal symptoms. It’s really done wonders for me, so I try to pass that info along to others.

You quit smoking? Good job! Yep, Green tea is definitely good for health, unlike coffee… but I am so addicted to coffee…

No biggie, you should be saying “why’d you start smoking to begin with you douche!” haha. I used to drink coffee here and there in the past, but I don’t see any real benefit that it has over green tea aside from the fact that its got much more caffeine, but have several cups of GT and you’ll be fine. One of the things I don’t like about coffee is the bad breath you get after…hell, green tea helps in fighting bad breath, so that in itself should make it better than coffee!

kyle1984 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I take N.O. Xplode (a nutritional supplement) > before I work out at night and study after that > like two hours later. This supplement has a > decent amount of caffeine and guarine which seems > to do the trick for me. I wouldn’t reccomend > taking it just to study though, might give you the > jitters. Geez…and I thought i must be the only one taking NO. Love this thing. Gives you a great work out and keeps you ticking for a few hours after that. Gotta cycle it properly though. Also, I liked the old formula a lot better than the new one for some reason.