Stuff you do to procrastinate

Exam is 2 days away. Instead of studying I’ve done the following today:

1. Got the tyres on my car changed. Needed to be done at some point.

2. Took my car to the car wash (haven’t done that in 3 years, it was dirty).

3. Posting on AF, I feel a lot less guilty since it’s sortof related to my studying.

4. Fixing the dishwasher (rats chewed up a bunch of stuff so needed to order new parts and install them).

5. Browsing at properties for sale online.

6. Make myself yet another cup of coffee so I’m “really ready” to finally start studying.

7. Get that printer that I never opened that’s been sitting in the garage installed and ready to go so that I can print CFA notes.

8. Go to the store to get paper for the printer.

It’s 12:15pm. Time for lunch now. Will get started on practice exam after that and a coffee and cake break.

Even if you don’t pass, you could at least be proud you got a lot done. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Hopefully the new house won’t have dishwasher eating rats.

I took the day off work today to relax and do a bit of review. It’s gonna come down more to luck than any incremental preparation in this final day. I have a couple more things to look at this afternoon, then I’m going to go play a bit of beer pong with some friends for a couple hours, then its home to get a good night’s sleep.

Last year on the night before L1, I got hammered… Probably not the best course of action, but I still passed by a wide margin.

Flog the bishop

choke the goose