Success Factors on Saturday June 7th, 08

Key to success on Saturday: • Nice morning shower • Nice big filling breakfast with a huge cup of coffee • Some snacks in the pockets for the exam (oh did I say that out loud…ooops) • Light lunch that includes complex carbs and sugar (perhaps a red bull)…do not eat simple carbs such as white bread, white rice, or pasta…and stay away from big meals…you will feel the pain around 3pm if you eat a big lunch • Last but not least, pray to god that CFAI is not being nasty this year 5pm = EURO 2008 TIME Good luck all…and lets all kill this mothe

uhm, its june 7, not 8

lol…

2008 is what he meant. i hope.

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Key to success on Saturday: > • Nice morning shower > • Nice big filling breakfast with a huge cup of > coffee > • Some snacks in the pockets for the exam (oh did > I say that out loud…ooops) > • Light lunch that includes complex carbs and > sugar (perhaps a red bull)…do not eat simple > carbs such as white bread, white rice, or > pasta…and stay away from big meals…you will > feel the pain around 3pm if you eat a big lunch > • Last but not least, pray to god that CFAI is not > being nasty this year > > 5pm = EURO 2008 TIME > > > Good luck all…and lets all kill this mothe um, NVanC there’s like 2 places to eat where we are writing: Burger King and some diner place that has horrible food…and 1000 people are sitting. the “happy news” they are putting vending machines in the coliseum for us

I meant year 2008 but fixed and added the 7 in there for those picky lads… maile, bring your own sandwich, that is what I am doing, bringing a light sandwich with a banana, and a small yogurt… with over 1000 (if not more) people writing the exam and rushing to those two loctaions to eat, you will be more stressed out trying to get there, wait in line, and rush to eat the damn food…

I probably will bring something, NVanC, not that there’s any place to sit really. At least they are calling for sun by then.

maile Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I probably will bring something, NVanC, not that > there’s any place to sit really. At least they > are calling for sun by then. I will be eating in my car in the shade either way, sunshine makes me sleepy for some reason… PS: I do not want to hear people talking about the morning exam in the break so I distant myself from my friends and colleagues who like to ponder on the AM exam before even finishing the PM…

sugars are simple carbs, and will hurt you over a 3-hour period. you might want to avoid regular red bull and go sugar-free. N.VanCandidate Wrote: > • Light lunch that includes complex carbs and > sugar (perhaps a red bull)…do not eat simple > carbs such as white bread, white rice, or > pasta…and stay away from big meals…you will > feel the pain around 3pm if you eat a big lunch

I’m def. doing 20 min on the treadmill to pump up my energy and tune down the anxiety. Then a cold shower and snack… and we’re good to go.

brother bilo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sugars are simple carbs, and will hurt you over a > 3-hour period. you might want to avoid regular red > bull and go sugar-free. > by sugares I meant good sugares, such as fruits…banana, strawberry, etc…

I just focus on acting like a complete moron from the time I wake up, until about 30 minutes after the test is over. Worked on the GMAT and Part I of the CFA so I’m sticking to it.