Suggestion for movies to watch tonight

Batman on the Imaxx was worth the trip. HBO series Generation Kill is excellent. I am up to episode 4. Will probably watch episodes 4 and 5 tonight, then take some Benedril to sleep. Good Luck to Everyone!

^^Ditto for Dark Knight on the Imax screen. Great movie.

I just bought Batman Begins which I never saw. I’m going to watch that tonight & then see Dark Knight next weekend. I know, a little late to the party, but what are you going to do. Anything to occupy my mind for the night

Generation Kill. . . very good. . . starts slow. From the guys who made the Wire.

sleepless in seattle

Top Gun

I recommend “Elmo’s Greatest Hits”. I’ll be watching it tonight with my 4 yr old daughter, who reminds me every single day what is really important.

That’s very sweet. I think 4 is old enough for “Kill Bill”

I’m home with the kids while the wife goes out with a friend, and we’re out of fresh movies. So I guess I’ll watch the replay of the Liddell Sylva rematch on Spike. After all, you didn’t think you could get away from this thread without at least ONE MMA reference, did you?

oooh, sophisticated classic viewing.

buddham Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have never watched Blade Runner, so I am > planning to watch that tonight. I’m digging your screen name.

‘Thank You For Smoking’ is a comedy with staying power. I’ve seen it 4 or 5 times and it still makes me laugh out loud.

^ good call.

definitely a classic.

Just finished watching “The Diving Bell and the Butterfly”. Excellent movie …

Napoleon Dynamite “I used to be able to throw a pig skin a quarter mile.” I need something that will get my mind off of tomorrow morning. I am so nervous right now there is no way I will be able to go to sleep anytime soon.

Wall Street - greed is gooooooddddd

fxl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just finished watching “The Diving Bell and the > Butterfly”. > > Excellent movie … Wonderful move, agreed, but not exactly cheery.

I guess I’d watch Shawshank Redemption after the results if i fail (which i so hope i do not) The movie’s worth watching when you want to get out of shit and flunking this exam would feel as bad as being in shit… “He crawled through five hundred yards of shit, thats the length of five football fields”

If you fail…watch Falling Down