Suggestion for movies to watch tonight

I have never watched Blade Runner, so I am planning to watch that tonight.

i watched tropic thunder on friday, it was great.

I might watch the entire new American soldier drama that HBO has been running On Demand tonight. can’t remember the name, but I have heard nothing but good things.

Apocoloypse now

Tropic Thunder was funny. You have to like stupid, which I do, but it has some funny performances once you’ve dealt with that. For a renter tonight, I’d suggest Roger Dodger for the wake-up-kid-this-is-your-life indie perspective. Substitute CFAI for all the women in the flick, and it’s immediately relevant. (Moreso for those of you in NYC, where it is set.) I’ve been wanting to rewatch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind lately, too. Not sure if how that fits into this, but there you go. Whatever I do tonight, it’s going to involve a couple fingers of scotch. Good luck tomorrow morning everyone.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i watched tropic thunder on friday, it was great. Yeah that was really funny, as was Pineapple Express

i thought topic thunder was better than pineapple express.

Generation Kill Nasty dark humor, very well done. Too bad HBO On Demand stopped giving movies and/or series in HD (nothing like an 1080i on a large screen, except IMAX 3D). budfox427 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I might watch the entire new American soldier > drama that HBO has been running On Demand tonight. > can’t remember the name, but I have heard nothing > but good things.

across the universe i.e if you like musical & period flick

Anything but the schweser videos

For some reason I really want to watch Ray tonight. I do not have any idea why that is. I just want to.

just let the movie take you… never ask questions, just close your eyes and listen to Ray.

Terminator.

Rambo…the newest one!!

Waiting to Exhale

Shawshank Redemption

I will be watching Chuck Norris tonight. Funny, probably my last post and it is about Chuck…

Home Alone

Kill Bill

Better luck tomorrow…!