Suicide via text

Defending the girl that egged on a vulnerable kid on to killing himself…

This was a little TL;DR for me but am I right that you are Canadian? Don’t you guys punish people for using certain gender pronouns to address people? Just sayin…

truth

LOL, you should read the messages before any opinion. She is clearly an intellectual author of a suicide of a guy who didn’t want to suicide at all. She pushed him into a state of no exit.

Don’t try this at home btw, always do your best to help people, not to encourage them to do bad things…

Telling you “Die piece of s.hhit” on facebook or whatsapp can’t be compared in no way to a “Babe, kill you, kill you, … kill you, do it and you will be free”, from morning to night. Just saying…

we also don’t have the death penalty and have legal euthanasia, so there’s that.

^didnt know that. that’s very interesting. so euthanasia, which requires someone to get his hands dirty is cool, but encouraging suicide, which is purely verbal is not? and death penalty, which is prolly reserved for those who deserve it is and will never contribute to society again, will be allowed to leech from it. absolutely crazy.

Lock her uP!

it’s all about the mental state of the soon to die. if the person is deemed capable to make the decision about his/her life, has a valid reason for euthanasia and the death is performed in a controlled environment by someone who does it as part of their occupation, it is accepted. if the person is deemed incapable before or after the death and has been encouraged/coerced by someone close to him to kill himself, it wasn’t his decision and the encouraging party should take some blame. on the death penalty, a lot of what i’ve seen is that incarceration is relatively the same price as going ahead with the death penalty and all the additional security and legal costs that requires currently in the US. also, lifelong incarceration is incredibly rare in Canada so incarceration in Canada is much cheaper than the death penalty. we haven’t really seen many major reoffenders either.

Wild America…