Support Democracy - Vote!

'Nuff said.

Don’t forget to vote on behalf of the recently deceased as well.

Fight social pressure to conform, resist the urge to vote!

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t forget to vote on behalf of the recently > deceased as well. Also, vote early, vote often.

early voting is where its at - you don’t get the sticker, but you don’t have to wait in line, either

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > early voting is where its at - you don’t get the > sticker, but you don’t have to wait in line, > either Sticker? What sticker? I didn’t get a sticker! I want my f’ing sticker!

Do you guys have to show ID to get a ballot? I didn’t have to…all I had to do was tell them my name and I signed next to it. If you can’t prove who you are at the polls, you shouldn’t be able to vote. Someone please make the argument that is voter suppression. I need a laugh today.

I haven’t seen the inside of a ballot since I was 18

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I haven’t seen the inside of a ballot since I was > 18 They are machines now swanny. Nobody sees the “inside of a ballot” anymore.

Analyze_This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you guys have to show ID to get a ballot? I > didn’t have to…all I had to do was tell them my > name and I signed next to it. If you can’t prove > who you are at the polls, you shouldn’t be able to > vote. > > Someone please make the argument that is voter > suppression. I need a laugh today. I have never had to show ID to vote in my 20+ years of voting. Just state my name and address and sign next to the signature they have on file.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I haven’t seen the inside of a ballot since I > was > > 18 > > They are machines now swanny. Nobody sees the > “inside of a ballot” anymore. They have ROBOTS!!! It’s just like terminator said it would happen.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Black Swan Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I haven’t seen the inside of a ballot since I > > was > > > 18 > > > > They are machines now swanny. Nobody sees the > > “inside of a ballot” anymore. > > > They have ROBOTS!!! > Do you want the red pill or the blue pill?