Surgeon's cuffs

All these Osama threads are getting out of hand. Let’s talk about something more important like suits. So, surgeon’s cuffs douchey or cool?

What kind of suit did Osama wear?

No way, sometimes you need to be able to roll up your sleeves but the occasion might be too formal to remove your jacket. For example if you are nailing a bridesmaid at a wedding.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What kind of suit did Osama wear? lol

I heard Osama’s suit was worth 500 euros.

Anyone seen pictures of Mubaraks suit? Pinstripe…the pinstripes were his name in super small font. B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-balllllaaaaa

Surgeon’s cuffs are fine, but don’t open them and roll them up. Then you cross into d-bag territory. French cuffs, on the other hand, are ideal for rolling up. If it’s past 2PM, or hotter than 70 degrees outside, you’d best believe these cuffs are getting rolled.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What kind of suit did Osama wear? I think he liked Brioni, but the rumor is they found him wearing this http://osamabinladenis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2011-01_obl_tron-guy.jpg Damn, Mubarak gots style…

It’s cool to roll up your suit cuffs if you also pop your collar and unbutton your top shirt button while wearing a tie. It works even better with spiky hair and sunglasses.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone seen pictures of Mubaraks suit? > > Pinstripe…the pinstripes were his name in super > small font. > > > B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-balllllaaaaa Big deal. My underwear has my name on waistband, and it’s hand-written!

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Anyone seen pictures of Mubaraks suit? > > > > Pinstripe…the pinstripes were his name in > super > > small font. > > > > > > B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-balllllaaaaa > > > Big deal. My underwear has my name on waistband, > and it’s hand-written! Who’s handwriting?

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > Who’s handwriting? My mom’s, of course.