suspicious timing

warren getting all this face time @ the same time his bio is coming out??? the author is going to make serious coin on this one

I think you’re onto something here. I think that Warren Buffett planned this melt-down as a book promotion.

Yup, his 3 bil stake in GE and a 6 bil stake in GS was a publicity stunt.

yeah. he needs the money.

Hehehe…well yeah there’s that. Or. There’s the TEN PERCENT YIELD!!! he’s getting on the prefs gents. Willy

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > warren getting all this face time @ the same time > his bio is coming out??? the author is going to > make serious coin on this one Just toclarify–this is a joke right?

ahahah Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > warren getting all this face time @ the same > time > > his bio is coming out??? the author is going to > > make serious coin on this one > > > Just toclarify–this is a joke right? yes : ) - still, the author will make bank. warren is comfortable, last time i checked

His book may well be in the top ten on the NY Times list. Warren could make a few hundred grand in the first WEEK!

juventurd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > His book may well be in the top ten on the NY > Times list. Warren could make a few hundred grand > in the first WEEK! good he can buy more GE and dilute the f*** outta me again