Sweating

Sorry I figured the saw would be of better use for you…

Hacksaw? For which part?

For the part where you cut women in pieces and freeze them, duh!

Oh I thought you were going somewhere else with that. I support your response.

I don’t go there with that

Maybe increase physical activity. Sweat glands might change.

+1 these shirts are game changers

Two possible things:

Have you been drinking more than normal? When I go on benders I sweat a lot more than usual.

And/or, did a coworker show you a business card that is far superior to your own? One with tasteful thickness, bold font, and maybe even a subtle watermark? That can throw anyone into the sweats.

Asking people what’s wrong with them and subsequently admitting you’re a mutant in the same paragraph is laugh out loud funny.

OP, I’ve gone through similar sweating issues in the past. Tried many of the things already mentioned here. What helped me the most was applying gold bond body powder. Something about that worked better than any of the other solutions. It’s not going to help you once you start sweating…maybe having some of those expensive shirts stored in the office would help…but the powder was affective for me in preventing it from starting

^HAHAHA +1000. I’d rather have sweaty shirts than washing my back OCD style in order to avoid back-ne. Get off me StallonDis!

Mailsnoop arent you in HK now? Sounds like its par for the course. Wearing an undershirt there isnt too enticing

Was gonna suggest this, but be warned its mad effective. I toned it down when i found out that it was so effective that i couldnt wash it off in the shower. It literally blocks your sweat glands.

Sounds like you would get acne or something if it blocks your pores.

For some reason when I sweat it doesn’t show on clothing, apparently some people get that worse than others.

One of my mates at uni was called Patch because he sweated so much. The guy could patch a jacket in the middle of the Scottish winter.

Pretty much why I stopped using it except in the summertime when I’m oot and aboot.

I thought about the weather here in HK being a factor but I had an extended visit in San Fran. and still the sweating was an issue. Oh well, I’m just going to own it.

Acceptance is the last stage of the grieving process.

Did you just throw him a bone?

Wooohooo I didn’t have to look this up !!! devil heart devil