switzerland: belongs to euro nation or not? Thanks.

dose switzerland belongs Euro-nations or not ? Thanks.

no

Yo…They still use the Sf

will this be tested?

I dont see how, unless there is a problem with Sf, Euro and USD. then you better know the Swiss use Sf.

AF - just messing around… Doesn’t really matter what currency they talk about, we just care about the numbers and dc vs. fc. However - I can’t get my dang head around the price level and real rate questions in SS#18. Gotta work on that…

Dude, I totally missed the sarchasem there. lets hope thats not tested :slight_smile: Been a long day!

Just to clarify: - The Swiss currency is the Swiss Franc (CHF) but note that there are several countries in the European Community (EC) that don’t use the euro (for example UK). - Swisszerland is NOT part of the EC.

mhannebert Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just to clarify: > - The Swiss currency is the Swiss Franc (CHF) but > note that there are several countries in the > European Community (EC) that don’t use the euro > (for example UK). > - Swisszerland is NOT part of the EC. There are a LOT of countries in EU with own national currencies ! The big ones are UK, Sweden, Denmark. But there are also 11 “new” members, each with its national currency :slight_smile: