Sydney venue

Any idea what’s the venue this year? - sticky

sticky, you are based in Sydney as well? keen to know where the venue is this yr, had great run at Olympic park and Caterbury race course, but not much luck at randwick last yr – still pissed up till now.

ryanunsw Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sticky, you are based in Sydney as well? yes. Are you with unsw? > keen to know where the venue is this yr, had great > run at Olympic park and Caterbury race course, but > not much luck at randwick last yr – still pissed > up till now. haha, randwick was a blow. BTW have we received any exam email/pass yet? - sticky

not yet, I was waiting for the email as well. hopefully not too far away from home… in fact, randwick was the best venue coz it’s only 5 min drive from my place…try to nail this beast this time regardless where the venue is…:slight_smile: where are you based mate?

ryanunsw Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > not yet, I was waiting for the email as well. > hopefully not too far away from home… > in fact, randwick was the best venue coz it’s only > 5 min drive from my place…try to nail this beast > this time regardless where the venue is…:slight_smile: > where are you based mate? Artarmon. Working in city though. - sticky

thinking about moving to artarmon as well, easy access to city…

ryanunsw Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thinking about moving to artarmon as well, easy > access to city… move tomorrow and we can study together :slight_smile:

we have been studying together already, mate… hope we both pass by the time I move so we could have fun together :slight_smile:

Ticket’s out! In Randwick racecourse again. Interesting that they are having level 1 elsewhere. - sticky

thanks mate, gotta fight at the same plc as last yr… cool with me (will save me time and money on petrol) - ideal place to kill this beast where I got bitten last yr!!! where is the Level I venue?

Hey, good to know someone is doing Level 3 in Sydney. Randwick is cool, easy to get there and lots parking. how you guys going?

I’m afraid of Sydney. Every time I turn on my TV it seems to be tuned to “When Animals Attack” and it’s always someone in Sydney being bitten by a spider, eaten by a shark, attacked by some big ostrich-looking bird, etc… Why can’t Aussies control their animals? Edit: And why do they always have the videotape? Do Aussies walk around with video cameras waiting for their friends to be attacked by marauding beasts?