T* is out, C* is in

Realizing that TLF, TALF, TARP, TRAMP, THIT and TUCK are not working … New programs starting with C* are announced. http://www.treas.gov/press/releases/reports/tg40_cap_faq.pdf It begings with CAP, but gradually will progress towards… CRAP, CHIT and CUCK

I’m a T* man myself

you are right you strike me as a Total Tool

Ufpasse Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you are right you strike me as a Total Tool LOL

If you are not curvacious, brunette, and Irish I have no interest in communicating with you.

So I’m the only person you are going to talk to on this forum now?? Haha what about Mona?

If you are not curvacious, brunette, and Irish I have no interest in communicating with you. Still leaves the question of gender open… I guess you are open minded huh?

he swings both ways

OHHH MAN… I see a storm coming up. Give me a minute so i can run for shelter!!!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So I’m the only person you are going to talk to on > this forum now?? > > Haha what about Mona? She hasn’t really verified anything except for hair color so I’m imagining her as a curvacious Irish lass for now.

She’s from the US

Maybe she has an Irish accent.

Re: T* is out, C* is in new Posted by: JohnThainsLimoDriver (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: February 25, 2009 03:08PM KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So I’m the only person you are going to talk to on > this forum now?? > > Haha what about Mona? She hasn’t really verified anything except for hair color so I’m imagining her as a curvacious Irish lass for now. LMAO!!! Dude!!! Don’t get me involve with your attempt to pick up Karen!!!

LOL no one is trying to “pick me up”

I don’t want to pick her up, but I would be interested in contorting her.

… What happened to the finance discussions?

Re: T* is out, C* is in new Posted by: KarenC (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: February 25, 2009 03:12PM LOL no one is trying to “pick me up” Woman!! LOL have you been reading the same thread i been reading??? LOL

LOL yes - they’re just being boys! I would bet good money that most of them are married!

This topic is hijacked. I wanted to know more about the upcoming CUCK program.