T Roweprice associate/analyst program

Hello, I have heard that T. Roweprice has analyst/associate program. Does anybody know about this program? I would appreciate any feed back on this. Matt

I can tell you that unless you have years of experience or come from a TOP NOTCH B-School, you’ll have a tough time getting into TRP. The management tenure at TRP is pretty high as well. I work at TRP and the only way I can see getting into an analyst role is by working my way up for years or getting in touch with the right person at the right time.

Soxboy21, thanx for the information. I applied for that program couple of weeks ago, just wanted to follow up on that. Should I call the HR dept. to find out the status? I did my graduate degree at the University of Michigan, passed Level 1 and waiting for L2 result. Further, I have one-year experience in IB and corporate advisory in an emerging market and 9 years general work experience in project management. How should I proceed? I have heard that chances are slim if you apply online unless you know the right person. I will appreciate your help.

tough buy side shop to get into – one of the best, though. they love top 10 MBA guys

tough buy side shop to get into – one of the best, though. they love top 10 MBA guys

Hi daj224, do u work for TRP? If so, any suggestion on how to proceed.

tom18606: I don’t have any suggestions on how to move forward. However, I don’t know what other information you’re looking for, but I did get an e-mail and a PDF file from the recruiter. If you give me your e-mail, I can forward it on to you…

sure, it is at18606@yahoo.com I appreciate your help.

hey Soxboys21, could you pls forward that info to me also at anish_gaur@yahoo.com thank you

tom18606 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sure, it is at18606@yahoo.com > I appreciate your help. at18606@yahoo.com?