Taiwan - Meeting with qqqbee

So I am off to Taiwan next friday (work related stuff though). I was looking to catch up with with any AFers then I realised qqqbee is a Taiwan native. We have been in touch and we will be catching up next Sunday. Any message from his followers?

Not sure if serious.

Why not? I am in Asia.

Make sure he knows he’s something of a celebrity here on the forums. Also, tell him to work on his English half as much as he works on his conspiracy theories and he’s a lock for level one.

Please send my tributes to Lord qqqbee who was banned for AF member’s sins. Tell him I am lookout for the apostle who betrayed him. Ask him to shower us who believe in him and his immortal words with the lava of his blessings. We miss you qqqbee T.T ~SOS!~

Ya, tell the lord, that AF went nearly dead for a day when he was banned!

Bernanke Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ya, tell the lord, that AF went nearly dead for a > day when he was banned! THERE SHALL BE AN AIRING OF THE GREIVANCES!!!

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bernanke Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ya, tell the lord, that AF went nearly dead for > a > > day when he was banned! > > > THERE SHALL BE AN AIRING OF THE GREIVANCES!!! Hhaaha. I got $50 on some english rosetta stone tapes for the messiah. He lived a pure life, and was crucified on the general discussion forum for our sins, in the back office and beyond. One day, when Joe2010 meets the masonic savior in Taiwan for a fishbowl of some sort of fruity asian drink, and to wax philosophically about the trials and tribulations of the CFA gauntlet, he may return, to cleanse the earth of charterholders and non-charterholders alike.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bernanke Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ya, tell the lord, that AF went nearly dead for > a > > day when he was banned! > > > THERE SHALL BE AN AIRING OF THE GREIVANCES!!! Yea… and that will kick start AF’s own Velvet Revolution.

Pics or BBQ doesn’t exist.

Please take pictures and post them here. I bet if George Clooney and Brad Pitt spawned a Taiwanese lovechild, it would look like qqqbee.

Tell him Quliban and Al Qbeeda stand ready and awating instructions from the lord.

Tell him I’ll sponsor his visit to the CFAI HQ’s to make his point. These guys need to take BBQ seriously.

And yes… you are being served with a holy mission that’ll earn you 51 Asian virgins in heaven. Lord must get laid!!!

i’m surprised jcole and the rest of the peanut gallery (brianr and artvandalay, aka: iamthegay, especially) hasn’t said anything about my mother on this thread.

I <3 YOU SUBLIMITY!

I am so excited for you JOE2010 (very jealous as well). You will be personally blessed by the presence of the lord on Sunday and may he shower you with his lava.

JOE2010 - did you ever end up meeting the great man that is qqqbee??

Also, anyone know how ASSet_management is doing these days?

qqqbee was overrated. Asset_mangement was not.