Hi all~ I am tracking to complete (maybe) 280 hours of study before taking the Level III exam on February 21st. I KNOW THIS IS LOW. I can’t decide whether I should push my exam to a later date.
On the one hand, I miraculously passed the other tests with less than 300 study hours and difficult situations. I studied for Level I while pregnant and took the exam a couple weeks after my baby was born. While I was studying for Level II, we moved across the country, sold/bought a house and started new jobs. My family keeps pushing me to just finish it as I’ve succeeded before.
BUT this exam just feels different. I’m pregnant again, have a two year old, and am working close to 50 hours a week some weeks. I’ll be able to take off the week before the exam (kind of…there’s never really a day off), but I’m concerned that won’t be enough this time. The nausea/fatigue/brain fog might just get the better of me this time.
It would just suck, because I can’t imagine scheduling the Level III again until well after this new baby comes…maybe this time next year. Sorry for the rant, just a mama looking for some advice as I lose my mind. Please help. Thank you!