Taking a Bullet for the MPS

Folks,

Due to a recent job change, impending marriage, etc… passing L3 in 2012 just isn’t going to happen. That being said, I want you all to know that I will be sure to turn in my PM answer sheet and hopefully play my part in pulling down the MPS ever so slightly. If you’re taking the L3 exam in Atlanta and notice a soemwhat drunk guy doodling on his exam sheet be sure to throw me a nice air 5.

Hopefully I don’t see any of you on AF next year. I mean that in the kindest way possible. Cerealiously

Much appreciated. But seriously, is there at least a chance for you to pass?

You’re a good man. I’ll be doing the same though I do have some shot (theoretically) at passing. Congrats on the upcoming marriage, which I imagine is way more important than this year’s L3. : P

i was about to say…new job,lovely lady (i presume :P)…alls good

Good luck Chuckrox - I was in a similar shoe (job change and marriage) couple of years ago and just decided to take break from CFA, but now I am back for L3 in 2012. Still have a long way to go though.

I’ve only been able to manage a scattered 75 hours or so this year. I could go full throttle on the studying for the next three weeks, but it would be a complete and utter waste of time. This past weekend I enjoyed my first Cinco De Mayo in three years and I’m actually making plans to hit the lake on Memorial Day. Ole chuck will be back for L3 next year.

Although I will technically “fail” the exam, it’ll be a much easier story to friends and family this time around. Not worrying about the CFA exam = life is good.

if life is good, then you already passed the more important test. enjoy.

I’m right there with you. My employer failed so dealing with the fallout from that along with the job search and relocation (to Atlanta) took up a lot of my studying time. I’m haven’t given up yet and plan to keep at it but I’m pretty sure I know what the end result will be. Good luck to all.

Have to do what fits for your life (I was in a similar situation the first time I registered for Level 2 & didn’t sit for the exam). Although, I would pick up the secret sauce book the day before and read it all the way through.

You never know…miracles happen.