Taking Level III in San Francisco :(

Just found out that Level III for San Francisco will be held in the downtown area, instead of the San Mateo Exibition Center where I took both level I and level II. I actually like that place with a couple of okay restaurants within easy walking distance. But what about 50 3rd St? Last time I went to downtown area I could not find a quiet place to have lunch. What can I do? Any nearby good restaurant with nice food available? Any recommendations will be great.

The Crocker Galleria is close: http://www.shopatgalleria.com/dining-guide.htm Will give you a few options if you are not sure what you are feeling to eat. Not going to be quite though.

thanks a lot for the info. is it true that all level III takers will go to downtown or i am among the unlucky ones? if San Mateo is still a choice, can I call them to switch to San Mateo? Anybody tried that before? wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The Crocker Galleria is close: > http://www.shopatgalleria.com/dining-guide.htm > > Will give you a few options if you are not sure > what you are feeling to eat. Not going to be quite > though.

cfasf1 might be able to help. I think he mentioned he got switched to this location too.

Everyone in SF has the downtown location. At least everyone I have talked with.

yep. all of level 3 is at the downtown location. level 2 is at san mateo. this sucks, i agree. and finding a place that is quiet near the test site is not going easy. you can cross market and walk down kearney to see if any of the smaller places are open, but i’m not sure they even open on the weekends. crocker galleria might be your best bet. i liked san mateo because i could pack lunch and sit in the parking lot and be left alone. and the drive is therapeutic. I might now BART it in as finding parking is not something i want to deal with on test day… i’ll have to figure something out.

thanks. let’s keep this topic alive. i shall take a look at the exam place beforehand and see whether i can locate a nice and quite restaurants. it is VERY important IMHO. btw, i do not take bart often and i am going to drive there. so any idea for easy and cheap parking is greatly appreciated.