Taking off of work

I have taken off all next week to further shove this material into my brain. How many hours per day/days per week are you all studying till the test? How many hours per day do you think is overkill I am thinking about 10. Has anyone tape recorded them selves reading key calcs and main point so they can play them back over again, when there is not time to use the material? CRUNCH TIME BEGINS TOMARROW MORNING!!

10 hours per day is nothing. Aim for 23 if you want to be hardcore.

No really I think 10 is too much. I don’t do more than 7 myself, and generally I stick to 6

Agreed, I am averaging 6 - 8 a day, pace yourself.

I try for 3-5 on weekdays, and 6-7 on weekends. After that I start to lose focus.

During the week after a FULL day of work I’m good for 4 hours tops. Weekend’s / day’s off I can do 7-8 hours, ususally in two 3 - 4 hour blocks.

3-5 on weekdays, about 1.5 hr before work, then 2-3 hrs in the evening. wkends good for about 8hrs. diminishing returns apply to this glorious material

jgrandits Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 3-5 on weekdays, about 1.5 hr before work, then > 2-3 hrs in the evening. wkends good for about > 8hrs. diminishing returns apply to this glorious > material agree that dimishing returns apply, but its the time to look at the total product, not the marginal product i try 2 hrs weekdays, and as much as i can on weekends