Taking your phone?

Are you allowed to take your phone into the exam room? I would like to have mine on me for when I am done…will I have to leave it outside? Thanks

My ticket implied that you are not allowed to bring your phone nor any type of electronic device (besides your calculator) into the exam room. I think I’m going to leave mine in my car…

No phones in the room

Analyze_This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you allowed to take your phone into the exam > room? I would like to have mine on me for when I > am done…will I have to leave it outside? Thanks Leave it your car. W

i dont have a car and i dont trust my phone in the exam room…i might just take the battery out and keep the phone on me…

That seems quite risky…

You are not supposed to carry any cell phone or any device like it into the exam room. However! before the exam starts, they will always announce “if you have any cell phone devices, please surrender them to the proctor now” The proctor desk will hold onto it, and give it back to you later. If you refuse to surrender it, and get caught with it mid-test, you’re screwed.

Best thing: leave it in the car or home