Tampa, FL test takers...

How did it all go? I don’t know if any of you recognized me, but I was the dude with the red flannel shirt, jeans, pumas and glasses. One of my co-workers said I looked like I was sleeping in the parking lot all week. Anybody noticed that one proctor that looked like Santa Claus? His belly was so fat I felt like chucking a spare pencil at it and watch it pop. Couple of hotties taking the test, too. Makes me feel less of a nerd. :slight_smile:

He had some nice red cheeks too, but since I am not svelte, I can’t say anymore. I kept waiting for one of the old dudes to fall asleep and start snoring. As for the test, not feeling that positive. Esp since I felt morning was harder than afternoon and that goes against what everyone else is saying. Won’t ask you how you did, you smart bastard! :slight_smile: The CFAi hopes you had a pleasant exam taking experience.

Marlin, I kept looking for the black tahoe in the parking lot but I couldn’t find it. I did catch up with that one dude that went on the tour at Ray Jay with us. He sat in the table right behind me. And that one female proctor with the Dr. Seuss slippers, what was up with that? I felt relief every time I finished that stupid ethics section. I absolutely hate ethics. Spoke to a guy who was taking level II. He said he scored below 50% in ethics in LI and still passed.

did you visit mons after the exam ? I remember you saying there was a s-club by your exam center ?

I parked on the south side. Ran into mutualfundsig (think I cut him off on Himes too) and saw a few other people. We are lucky to not have had to drive into town. Feel bad for the people from G’ville and Orlando. If I had slept in a hotel I would have woken up every 15 minutes to check the clock. There were some guys near me that just finished MBAs at Rollins and had studied for one month. They were asking if the AM test was just on the first few books. Their MBA program followed the CFA track though.

No mons afterwards. Not sure I want to see what is dancing during the daylight hours - made that mistake once…once. Hauled ass out of there (tires did squeall), bought some extra mixer on the way home, and made the first of many strong drinks.

I was expecting some Jesus frescoes on the ceiling, stained glass windows, or at least some big cross statues. What a letdown.

I was hoping at least for some nun action. You know, cruising the aisles with rulers ready to whack anyone doing bad things.

I kept getting freaked out with my earplugs in and hearing the chairs go across the floor…made me jump and look up a few times.

marlin02910 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I parked on the south side. Ran into > mutualfundsig (think I cut him off on Himes too) > and saw a few other people. > > We are lucky to not have had to drive into town. > Feel bad for the people from G’ville and Orlando. > If I had slept in a hotel I would have woken up > every 15 minutes to check the clock. > > There were some guys near me that just finished > MBAs at Rollins and had studied for one month. > They were asking if the AM test was just on the > first few books. Their MBA program followed the > CFA track though. I was one of those from Orlando…I set my phone alarm, brought an alarm clock, ande had the front desk give me a wakeup call :slight_smile: I also saw santa claus at the test center. I was lookiing out for you guys but couldn’t find any of you based on your descriptions.

Hi Gdiddy, hope you just had fun in the exam! haha… I think like me every one of the board is thankful to you for your FSA special post among the others. Thanx dude. Have sun and fun.

Your welcome. I can’t wait to get the results back. And if I pass, I’ll make sure to step up my game on the Level II forum.

There were 2 guys with huge beards there. Did you see the chick in the white button up with the khaki skirt? She was smokin. When she finished with her exam and walked down the aisle every guy looked up.

YES I did! She sat all the way in the back in section B. I was two rows in front of her. There was one dude sitting right next to her hitting on her the whole time.