TAMPA FLORIDA JUNE 2008

I’ll probably get there around 7:30 or so I hope

Wow. I was aiming for a little after 8. I think I saw it suggested we be there by 8:30? I live 15 minutes away though, so I don’t have to build a big buffer into it.

Exam ticket says arrive 1 hour prior to start time… Gdiddy, your post of things to remember for the exam is awesome!!! Thank you.

Oops, thanks for pointing that out.

marlin = Norbom correct?

Now that you have outted me I will have to stop talking about strip clubs. Who be you mutualfund?

Todd from the study group…always ran into you in the library @ UT… How you feeling about everything?

Hi Todd - I have gotten fairly comfortable with my inadequacies, and am hoping something good will happen if I at least show up. How bout you?

My average score through Book 6 and two mocks is a 75.94…feel pretty comfortable…really just need to stop procrastinating today…its only making me more nervous that I am not 100% focusing…

Nice. Unfortunately, with the mocks, I am on the wrong side of 70. Got killed on the second one. I woundn’t worry about being focused today. I am going to quit a 6pm and not touch another book until I have to memorize everything in the parking lot in the morning. Good luck.

I am sure I will see you/talk to you tomorrow…Best of luck… It seemed like you put in the work…so I am sure you’ll do well.

Hey, if you guys see me there, give me a shout… it’d be cool to at least “sort of” know some people there… I’ll be wearing blue & white new balance running shoes, jeans, and a blue nike shirt.

I’ll be the guy banging my head on the steering wheel of a black tahoe. I hope I remember to wear pants. I am excited Gator because I found a set of orange and blue mechanical pencils! I got so sick of trying to sharpen my cheap chinese pencils that I upgraded.