Tattoo Suggestions

I think a dragon surrounded by barbed wire and then meaningless pseudo-asian symbols around that barbed wire would be cool!!! If not that, you could do a triangular arb on your back…surrounded by barded wire of course.

It’s funny how people can only come up with douchey ones, but there is a reason for that. Asking anonymous people what type of tattoo you should get is kind of a dumb idea, no offense. I have no tattoos, but I would like to get one someday simply because you only get one life and I would like to have the experience. I’ll know when and what to get, and you probably will too.

the best tatoos are the ones that make people think you have a lot more going on than they do. for example, a huge trend now is to get your whole arm done with some sybolic figures that feature different symbolic icons; koi, lotus’, etc. i suggest one-upping these tools by getting one of those fuzzy 3D posters across your whole back. but the trick would be to have the pic be koi, lotus’, etc. or just a giant middle finger. either way.

I have three tattoos. Each tattoo I decided what I wanted then waited a year before getting it to ensure I still liked the idea 12 months later. I’d recommend you do something similar if you are actually planning on getting a tattoo because it worked out really well for me. I have a standing desire to get another one but haven’t really came across as reason to yet. Good tattoos have meaning, and are reminders. We as humans change all the time, but maybe there’s something relevant to you that you want to ensure you always remember and is always part of shaping whatever your current being is.

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good tattoos have meaning, and are reminders. Like in that movie Memento…

Mr. Pink Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have three tattoos. Each tattoo I decided what > I wanted then waited a year before getting it to > ensure I still liked the idea 12 months later. > I’d recommend you do something similar if you are > actually planning on getting a tattoo because it > worked out really well for me. I have a standing > desire to get another one but haven’t really came > across as reason to yet. > > Good tattoos have meaning, and are reminders. We > as humans change all the time, but maybe there’s > something relevant to you that you want to ensure > you always remember and is always part of shaping > whatever your current being is. What’s the best tattoo you have?

I guess my last one would be considered the “best” one, as I worked up from smaller things to bigger ones. It’s on my left shoulder and goes down my arm just far enough to peek out under shorter sleeved t-shirts / polos.