Tattoo Suggestions

Thinking of getting another one tomorrow. Maybe inspirational. Suggestions?

“THUG LIFE” across the chest

None. I can’t think of anything that i’ve loved or love that I want on my body for the rest of my life. My two suggestions. 1) “Exit Only” tatooed above your butt 2) “Bass” and “Treble” tatooed around your nipples. 3) **Bonus Round** “M” on your right butt cheek “M” on your left butt cheek. hahahahaha

dont do it. its not cool and it wont solve your girl problem. youll regret it.

“qqq CFA 3/1.5 bee”

T.T

What would inspire you to get a new tattoo if you do not have something in mind already that is meaningful to you? Things NOT to get include Asian symbols (even if you are Asian), dragons of any kind, or tribal tattoo arm bands. Also, do not get a barcode on the back of your neck. I saw some guy with that the other day and it made me want to punch him.

The face of Gonzo (that of The Muppets show), where its nose is your d1ck. I sure thing with the chicks.

SUP

Ala Steve 0, get a tattoo of yourself on your back.

Black Scholes Option Pricing Model

murders&executions Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Scholes Option Pricing Model He asked for inspirational not depressing

murders&executions Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Scholes Option Pricing Model Nice. Maybe a cheat sheet for pension accounting on your wrist - violation or no?

You are really asking the wrong community here. I think most people on AF probably think that everyone that has a tattoo is either a douche, a gangsta or a biker. Anyway, you should probably get something that has meaning for you. Maybe something familial or something that symbolizes a landmark in your life or something you’ve overcome. Or, just get some barbed wire if you’re a douche.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice. Maybe a cheat sheet for pension accounting on your wrist - violation or no? The CFAI should recognize the devotion to the curriculum - if a candidate is willing to tatoo the LOSs, he should be allowed to use that on the exam. That would make failing suck even more though.

I was once VERY VERY close to getting a tat. It was second semester freshman year and I was all hyped about the fraternity. I was going to get our symbolic letters (not the greek letters) tatooed on my right shoulder blade on my collarbone. I’m so happy I didn’t go through with it, now that I am out of school and, by extension, the fraternity I wouldn’t want the letters on my body. While I am still involved in the alumni community of the fraternity, I do not think I care enough to have the ink on me at all times. The only thing I think I would get would be; “The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.” or "~SOS~ WHERE IS MY HERO??? THIS FEELING IS SO SO SO F X X K! T.T

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nice. Maybe a cheat sheet for pension > accounting on your wrist - violation or no? > > The CFAI should recognize the devotion to the > curriculum - if a candidate is willing to tatoo > the LOSs, he should be allowed to use that on the > exam. That would make failing suck even more > though. Ha - it’d look like Memento in that b if this were true. Maybe a tat on your back that says: “Thanks. Now lock the door when you leave.”

T.T

You can’t go wrong with a tattoo on your neck or across your knuckles. If you want something a little more classic you could always get a teardrop on your face.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you want something a little more classic you > could always get a teardrop on your face. That has to be earned and “killing” the market doesn’t count.