Tax Consultant - Work experience for CFA membership

Hi all,
I am applying for regular member. I have 02 year of working with the detail job description below. I am wondering this description is qualified for work experience qualification for CFA membership application?

From 9/2016 to 8/2018, as a Senior Consultant working in xxx. I have performed the following tasks:
A. Due Diligence for M&A transactions
• Identify and quantify potential tax risk exposures related to Targets’ business model/ operation and potential tax liabilities for Investors once executing the deals;
• Estimate tax exposures and recommend to Clients/Investors to adjust The Target’s Net Asset value to determine appropriate value acquisition and indemnities in Shares Purchase Agreement and Shareholders Agreement.
B. Cash-flow projection for investors.
• Advise investor to select appropriate business/ operation models/deal structures to optimize the tax expenses and cash-flow management;
• Prepare tax cash-flow projection (tax refund/ tax current expenses) and then incorporate into financial model to assess the profitability and make recommendation to Client.
• Advise investor select appropriate business/ operation models/deal structures to optimize the tax expenses and cash-flow management.
• Prepare tax cash-flow projection (tax refund/ tax current expenses) and then incorporate into financial model

Thanks