TD Securities - Anyone want a good laugh!!??

This person is the end result of numerous behavioural based interviews. http://www.tdsecurities.com/tds/content/Car_CorporateCreditAssociate1 I think she was in Hostel. Working in capital markets loses its luster by the day.

What’s the hierarchy at TD? All the associates shown on the website seem to be straight out of undergrad… or have I misunderstood something? Is associate actually the entry level at TD? If so, what is an analyst at TD, and what is the difference between the two?

Maybe because your looking at the campus recruitment section. It depends on the division, for S&T Associate is entry level after undergrad. For banking/credit Associate is the entry level position after MBA. That girl has an MBA from SSB, I do not know if your just trying to make fun of her accent or what, but she does come from a good MBA school which TD hires alot, and SSB does take alot of international students. As well one of TD’s top traders has a similar accent, so again maybe you should look beyond her accent.

It’s not so much her accent, but rather how stiff and rehersed she comes across. I know many people in corporate credit and she is definetly not corporate credit material. I can speak to the behvioural based interviews at TD and I can attest to the fact that she was not hired for her smooth delivery and grasp of the english language. I mean come on…could you as a client actually stand talking to this person?

krause2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s not so much her accent, but rather how stiff > and rehersed she comes across. I know many people > in corporate credit and she is definetly not > corporate credit material. > > I can speak to the behvioural based interviews at > TD and I can attest to the fact that she was not > hired for her smooth delivery and grasp of the > english language. > > I mean come on…could you as a client actually > stand talking to this person? That’s not hollywood buddy, that’s finance. Who knows, maybe she’s verrrry good at closing deals…

^lol.

the lighting was bad and the girl is not attractive – what were they thinking!!! : ) -