Technical Analysis

Which analysis is better: technical, fundamental or the efficient market hypothesis (EMH)? Or all of them fused together work to give a solution? Which i dont think is possible, since they talk differently on security price adjustment speeds and the way they look into signs of changes in valuation and/or supply/demand.

Depends what you believe and what you are trying to do. It’s kind of like the question of which is better jiu-jitsu or karate? They both have their merits and doing one well is more important than which you choose.

That being said I prefer MMA - Mixed Martial Arts Depends what you believe and what you are trying to do. It’s kind of like the question of which is better jiu-jitsu or karate? They both have their merits and doing one well is more important than which you choose.

well i think the competition is really b/w Fundamenatilst and Tech, since EMH would pick any stock randomly(i wonder what if they select a stock is can cleary be rejected by fundamentalists). I read somewhere that a study conducted placed fundameentalist as first, the EMH as second,and finally Tech in third position