Teens laugh as man drowns

#NotBeingRacist

Black people can’t swim??

Generally speaking, that’s true. Much like Asian people can’t drive.

#TheMoreYouKnow

Teens who taunted drowning Florida man on video could be charged

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/teens-taunted-drowning-florida-man-video-charged-article-1.3346897

Wendy, I’ve come to expect better from you over the years.

Of course you do.

Except when you stereotype, for example.

Just the facts.

“Just under 70% of African-American children surveyed said they had no or low ability to swim.”

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054

I learned within two weeks.

Wait! Is anyone actually swimming in the pool? Flawed meme.

#Racist

LOL, the witless troll-mod is back! :grin:

Finally mopped up and recongealed what was left of your mind? Came back for more?

Okay, so this has now been established as fact, thus NOT racism, and NOT stereotype…statistics. :bulb:

BBC is a liberal publication, it’s only racist against white people, so I’m going to accept their numbers.

Now to my next question, why can’t black people swim? No water where they live?

60 years ago, most black people didn’t have access to pools; hence they didn’t learn how to swim. And when they had kids, they couldn’t/didn’t teach the next generation to swim either. And so on. (Plus I heard their bones have a higher density in water.)

Now tell me why Asians can’t drive.

#FessUp

You need new material; the old stuff’s droll.

But feel free to continue to delude yourself that you’re honest and objective: go with your strength.

I am unable to tell you that, because I don’t know. I’ve theorized it may be lower spacial awareness, but no proof, and don’t know if it is genetic or cultural.

You were wrong, not stereotype, statistics. You are wrong a lot, but you always push foward into being wrong more, never learning. Sad.

I wasn’t, but I’m not surprised that you try to deflect it to me.

What’s sad is your inability to admit when you’re wrong. Give it a try; you’ll feel better. And goodness knows that you have lots of opportunities to feel better.

As a start, you might try, at least, to use proper punctuation. It’s cathartic.

Saying “I wasn’t” like a child does not alter reality.

It has been determined that a supermajority of blacks can’t swim. “Blacks can’t swim” gets a pass. Why do conversations with you always have to be so stupid and pedantic? It’s masters level analyst forum, not preschool.

Saying “you were” like a child also doesn’t.

I’m not altogether certain what that has to do with anything, but you’re the analyst extraordinaire; I presume that you have some reason for the non sequitur.

The only conversations I have that are stupid and pedantic are with you.

Kinda narrows down whose fault it is.

One of the first things that a person learns watching those hood videos is that those third generation single mommied kids don’t care about anyone

LOL, do you even know where you are??? :confused:

I concede. Majority of blacks can’t swim after all. Haha