telling people

how can anyone verify your status as a CFA charterholder? or what level you have passed?? thats right, if you failed, just tell everyone you passed… if you dont mind being a liar this isnt that serious of an event in your life… put it in some perspective people… not like you have terminal cancer

http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/examdetails/examresults.html

exactly ozzy609 "Results are only available online and are never released over the telephone. Individual candidate results are only released to the candidate and are never released to a third party; however, lists of passing candidates are provided to societies for membership purposes. "

shadefx Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how can anyone verify your status as a CFA > charterholder? or what level you have passed?? > > > > thats right, if you failed, just tell everyone you > passed… if you dont mind being a liar > > this isnt that serious of an event in your life… > put it in some perspective people… not like you > have terminal cancer Wow…i think everybody here has too much pride to lie bout passing …i failed n never occurred to me to lie even though telling everyone is like doing a mediveal prostate exam by Dr Shaq Oneal…i think u got to suck it up n try to learn from the experience

i agree, but some of these people act like they are about to jump off a building

lol…true dat myself included but we all enjoy wallowing in self pity sometimes …im practicaly drowning in it rite now between that and beating up myself for not nailing this thing