Tennis Bet / Betting on Sports

whats a Phillip Platt?

nvm found…

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-general-discussion/91131802

Well anyway dude is sitting across from me at the bar now and I’m fuming. I won’t confront him. It’s his move - I have already won.

are u telling me that as a board member you don’t have access to IP addresses - I thought this was common knowledge among board members

im saying that at some point in my life I will be better . I set the terms to life because that’s what he challenged me to in the bar

you know what I just noticed - you’re not a board member anymore - why - what happened

AF and I agreed being a boardmember was not a good look for me. Basically I was in favor of more moderation and people thought boardmembers should not be calling people idiots. Also, boardmembers don’t have IP data, just Chad.

Such a wager is illegal in several states. I’m not surprised that an attorney would not sign something that could result in him breaking the law.

ohhh you may be right.

is this Analte Culte that schizoid we had here a few years back Phillip Platt?

Before my time, but that is what he’s saying.

true

oh wow thats kind of odd

phill.platt is back?

S2000 time to revive JDV character

What does this mean?

As far as betting on sports, take the under in a Rousey match.

It means that you have been so helpful to the members here that you could be confused as being the same person as JoeyDVivre, a former regular here. He’s #6 on the AF Point Leaders list.

number 6?.. And i aint even heard of him!!

Who are the top 10?..

He hasn’t been active for a few years now. Top 10 is on the right of the sceen for most people, but I understand it doesn’t show up for some folks.

theres a hyperlink to top posters but its buried somewhere in the watercooler or CFA general discussion

^^Go to “My Account” -> Edit -> Site Preferences -> Choose the “dark theme”

It’s leaps better than the default setting.