Test Strategy? Start at the back

Anyone here tried taking the test non-linearly. Like starting with FSA or valuation… saving ethics for the end? Just realized today that it could be helpful. I mean, who really needs to think for ethics… it just hurts me in the end anyways.

I’m thinking of leaving quant and then ethics for the end. my quant scores average a 93, so I figure it will be easy for me at the end of the test, whereas econ FSA and valuation fry my brain. Ethics i’m just going to bomb anyways.

doing ethics in 10 minutes and going in order

I often heard that it’s adviced to do first parts which are the most easy to you…

I’d advise doing Ethics first. You don’t want to be running out of time reading the ethics questions. Then go to your best topics to worst topics. Ill be leaving ECON for last no doubt.

In all honesty I’ll probably just sit down and forget any strategy and just go in order.

Glad to hear I’m not the only one who hates econ

Going in order… wouldn’t want to skip/forget parts, and do the mistake of filling the answer sheet wrong or something.

Daniela Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Going in order… wouldn’t want to skip/forget > parts, and do the mistake of filling the answer > sheet wrong or something. Good call on the answer sheet issue

Daniela Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Going in order… wouldn’t want to skip/forget > parts, and do the mistake of filling the answer > sheet wrong or something. I agree!