Test your knowledge Problem

GetSetGo, While I understand your strategy, but i think it is actually create a problem because you put so much of them . YOu may be done with your books but NOT all of us. Therefore, by doing that, you take so much space cause ppl do not discuss real issue they may have with the curriculum and need some clarifications. I think those post would have been more helpfull starting late April when most ppl are more likely to finish with the curriculum. understand that I like the idea but it just take much from real discusion now. Hope you uderstand- thanks

Prior to GetSetGo starting these questions I felt like the Level III forum was mostly dead (i.e. threads about pushups, changes between 2008 and 2009, etc.). I find the questions very helpful and don’t feel like they take away from people being able to start other threads. GSG’s threads are named about the same so if one isn’t interested in them they can easily scan down and click other threads. Furthermore as people start finishing their studies these threads are easily searchable. I don’t want to come across as confrontational, but I appreciate these threads, find them very helpful, and encourage him (or her) to continue making them.

fine by me, I only think that they come to fast, therefore, they send other thread down other pages before fully absorb.

I think GSG’s contribution has positive value add to me. Boring topics become alive as we challenge assumption, presumption, application, theory etc. Probably one way to overcome problem faced by tibwa is to include a topic header for each test your knowledge thread. This way those who have not touch the topic can avoid and those who want a refresher can revisit the thread easily too. Once again I appreciate and thank GSG for the effort/ sharing.

pmoonoi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think GSG’s contribution has positive value add > to me. Boring topics become alive as we challenge > assumption, presumption, application, theory etc. > Probably one way to overcome problem faced by > tibwa is to include a topic header for each test > your knowledge thread. This way those who have not > touch the topic can avoid and those who want a > refresher can revisit the thread easily too. > Once again I appreciate and thank GSG for the > effort/ sharing. Good Idea

tibwa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pmoonoi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I think GSG’s contribution has positive value > add > > to me. Boring topics become alive as we > challenge > > assumption, presumption, application, theory > etc. > > Probably one way to overcome problem faced by > > tibwa is to include a topic header for each > test > > your knowledge thread. This way those who have > not > > touch the topic can avoid and those who want a > > refresher can revisit the thread easily too. > > Once again I appreciate and thank GSG for the > > effort/ sharing. > > Good Idea I second that, that is a good idea.

I totally agree that it’s a positive contribution. However, some constructive criticism: put five questions in one thread. At this stage not many people are finished studying so it crowds out some potentially helpful threads that may be more relavent.

Tibwa, next to my name there will be [hide posts from this user] jsut click that till your readings are done. I am hoping you wont see any of my threads that way. I haven’t finished all my readings either. I am sorry that my threads are causing you inconvinience. As suggested by slash, i will put a topic name in my post from now on. sorry for the inconvinience :slight_smile: Best Regards :slight_smile: