testing 10440

Dow tanking, a close under this mark would mean 10,000 tomorrow. 9000s is already going around

are you seriously doing technical analysis of the Dow at times like these?

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > are you seriously doing technical analysis of the > Dow at times like these? i “blend” FA and TA - i thought that is what all cool people did.

oh, its just another 360 point swing in the market, no biggie!! haha

daj what is it that you actually do?

“are you seriously doing technical analysis of the Dow at times like these?” Of course. Technical analysis is working brilliantly right now. Technical analysis in bear markets works the best.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ZeroBonus Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > are you seriously doing technical analysis of > the > > Dow at times like these? > > > i “blend” FA and TA - i thought that is what all > cool people did. Daj is both very cool and very right…coincidence…I think not!

Speechless on the name . . .

Crushin Natties Wrote: > Daj is both very cool and very > right…coincidence…I think not! thanks man. looks like more people are warming up to me. anyone who is in boston (or in NYC when I am there ocassionally visiting), let me know if you are down for an AF meet up. I will be more than happy to invite a select few to dinner/drinks. cheers

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj what is it that you actually do? what else - crush natties!!!